StarTel is currently hiring for the following positions:
Ideal candidate will have 5 years experience in:
- Outside Plant
- Inside Plant
- Government Sales
- Commercial Sales
Salary will be based upon experience. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will strive to provide the highest quality workmanship, exceptional customer service, and a safe work environment for our clients, all trades on a given job, your team, and yourself. Star’s client base consists of commercial and institutional ( city, state, and federal government ) clientele.
- Previous experience with ISP ( indoor ) / OSP ( outdoor ) Low-voltage electrical applications, solutions, or repairs.
- CAT 3, CAT 5e, CAT 6, and CAT 6a. The copper cabling Star uses shows up again in
- Solid understanding of cable installation, termination, and testing.
- Familiarity with fiber-optics a plus.
- Experience working with routers, switches, access points, wireless access points, CATV, CCTV, audio-visual, etc.
- Must have own set of low-voltage electrical tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional ATTITUDE & APTITUDE. Strong desire to complete work on time, within budget, and exceeding client expectations.
- Install, repair, and test cabling, and or fiber work.
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Skilled Troubleshooter
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Possess Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass drug test as well as background check
- Work well and communicate with team members, clients, and Star Management